I am a Google Analytics-certified advertising and media research professional in Atlanta, GA. My experience includes many years of advertising agency work for consumer and B2B accounts and management of the Research and Insights team at one of the top 15 largest U.S. websites. I currently work part-time for a local advertising agency while running a small freelance consulting business focusing on media, marketing research, social, and analytics.
Check out my guest posts on Eli Rose!
- "What an Agency Wants in a Blog"
- "Using Web Analytics to Understand Your Audience"(part 1)
- Understanding Trends in Web Analytics (part 2)
- Want to go pro? It's not about you.
- Don't bloggers just reach other bloggers?
- So, you want to be a big-time blogger? What NOT to do.
- Blogging doesn't come with rules