Reasons to meltdown include...
- Mommy gave me a fork instead of a spoon (with my chicken nuggets)
- Mommy won't give me her iPhone
- Mommy is trying to wash the dishes
- Mommy is trying to cook dinner
- Mommy walked three feet away from me
- Mommy won't turn on the TV
- Mommy won't give me a sip of her coffee
- Mommy is trying to work
- Mommy is sitting on the couch (instead of the floor)
Yep... it's basically all MY fault!
Whew, all of that crying can be exhausting! Sometimes the TV is a life saver. No apologies here.
Linking up to Mommy and Me Monday with Really, Are You Serious - who happens to be enduring some 18 month "terribles" herself! Baby B and A just might be conspiring against us.